Amazon Instant Gift Voucher Rs. 2000 (Item Code EI83)
Amazon is an e-commerce destination for buyers and sellers in India which gives customers low prices, fast and reliable delivery and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. No salespersons at your back, check a product as many times as you want to, apply discount coupons that keep coming up, and pay at your own convenience. Use this online at www.amazon.in
HOW TO REDEEM:
• This is a GyFTR Instant Gift Voucher. Enter the voucher number received via “SMS or E-Mail” in “Amazon Pay” on www.amazon.in No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• This Instant Gift Voucher can only be redeemed at www.amazon.in
• MULTIPLE Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one bill.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used on almost all products.
• One Gift Voucher CAN be used multiple times.
• Gift Vouchers CAN only be used Online at www.amazon.in
For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-4199-150 (10 am to 11 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms & Conditions given below.P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This is an Amazon Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd and can be redeemed only at www.amazon.in
2. The person who has the Amazon GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
3. After you've entered the Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher/ Gift Card on the www.amazon.in, it becomes a part of Amazon Pay Balance. Also, Amazon Pay Balance is a sum of all balances associated with the Gift Cards in your Amazon.in account.
4. To check whether the funds are already there on your account, view your Amazon Pay Balance in Your Account.
5. Once you have added the Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) to your account, the funds available will reflect in your Amazon Pay Balance.
6. If your balance is sufficient to buy a product, you can complete the purchase with your Amazon Pay Balance only. If your balance is not sufficient to buy the product, you can use a combination of your Amazon Pay Balance and other payment options - Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking to purchase your product. You cannot use a combination of a Amazon Pay Balance and COD or Amazon Pay Balance and EMI.
7. Gift cards that are not yet added to the account can be redeemed directly in the checkout process while placing an order. To do this, enter the code of the gift card directly on the payments page while checking out an item. This will automatically add the gift card balance to your account and will be applied to your purchase.
8. More than one GV / GC can be used in one transaction.
9. Amazon Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
10. Any dispute related to the Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Insta Gift Card (GC) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
11. For any acceptance issue or queries, call 1800 3000 9009 for immediate help.
12. For complete terms and conditions please visit www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc