Central Rs. 1000 (Item Code EA34)
Central is a retail hypermarket chain. The brand is a premium fashion destination that gives you access to the latest styles and fashion trends all under one roof. Explore more with Central. Use your gift voucher today!
HOW TO REDEEM:
• This is a GyFTR Instant Gift Voucher. Show the “SMS or E-Mail” to the cashier at the time of billing to use your Instant Gift Voucher to make payments. No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• This Instant Gift Voucher can be redeemed at all Exclusive Central Stores across India. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be used online.
• Multiple Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one bill.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used during Sale.
• Gift Vouchers ACCEPTED at all listed outlets.
• Gift Vouchers CANNOT be used online.
For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to email@example.com or call us at 1800-4199-150 (10 am to 11 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms & Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. This Gift Card can be redeemed at all Central stores across India.
2. This Gift Card has to be redeemed in full. Partial redemption is not allowed.
3. This Gift Card cannot be exchanged for Cash or Cheque.
4. No duplicate will be issued if this Gift Card is lost or misplaced.
5. This Gift Card cannot be revalidated once expired.
6. The holder of this Gift Card is deemed to be the beneficiary.
7. Any dispute should be referred to the company and the decision of the company shall be final.
8. Please contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 4199 150 for immediate help.