Flipkart Rs. 500 (Item Code IE43)
Flipkart, India's favorite online shopping destination offers its customers a range of products like Mobiles, Fashion Apparel, Electronics, Home Appliances, Jewellery and much more delivered to the doorstep of its customers! Use this online on www.flipkart.com
HOW TO REDEEM:• This is a GyFTR Instant Gift Voucher. Enter the voucher number received via “SMS or E-Mail” in “Gift Card” on www.flipkart.com No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• This Instant Gift Voucher can only be redeemed at www.flipkart.com
• A maximum of 15 Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one transaction.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used Multiple Times.
• Gift Vouchers CAN only be used online at www.flipkart.com
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used to buy most of the products.
VOUCHER HELPLINE:For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-4199-150 (10 am to 11 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms & Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:1. Flipkart.com e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions.
2. Qwikcilver is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is the issuer of Gift Cards/Vouchers.
3. The e-Gift Vouchers (EGV) can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only.
4. EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. They can NOT be used to purchase Flipkart First subscriptions.
5. EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
6. If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
7. If the order value is less than the amount of the EGV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
8. EGVs and their corresponding unused balance will expire 12 months from the date of issue.
9. EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
10. Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
11. You can combine and use a maximum of 15 vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
12. Flipkart.com//Qwikcilver Solutions assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
13. Validity of EGVs cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
14. In the event the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, Qwikcilver Solutions/Flipkart.com retains the right to cancel the EGV issued.
15. There is no fee or other charges associated with EGV purchase.
16. EGVs cannot be reloaded or resold.