Flipkart Rs. 5000 (Item Code IV23)
Flipkart is India’s favourite online shopping destination for a range of products. What started out as an online book store in 2007, now offers an unbelievable range of products. If there’s one online store that offers everything under the sun, it’s Flipkart. So you’ll never go wrong when you gift a Flipkart e-Gift voucher.
HOW TO REDEEM:
Two ways of redemptions are as follows :
- By adding codes to the wallet:
- Upon receiving the FKCC, the end consumer will have to login or create an account with Flipkart by going to Flipkart.com or Flipkart App.
- Post Login, the customer will have to browse to “My Account” -> “My Cards & Wallet”.
- Click on “Add a Gift Card”.
- Enter the FKCC number and PIN, once entered the value of the FKCC code will be added to the wallet as SCLP Gift Voucher.
- User has to Select payment through GC's and fill the FKCC number and pin in the payment page on purchase of products on Flipkart.com or Flipkart App.
- An SCLP Flipkart co-branded gift card of the value of the FKCC is generated and the purchase is completed.
- FKCC cannot be cancelled once issued.
- FKCC cannot be transferred to another user account once added to the Flipkart wallet.
- FKCC once issued cannot be refunded.
- FKCC once claimed shall entitle the user to receive a Flipkart SCLP Gift Card of agreed value. The Flipkart SCLP Gift Card can be redeemed against all categories and products listed on the website/app.
- FKCC cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
- FKCC cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to AxisEdgeEvoucher@reward360.co or call us at 080-42411322 (9:30 am to 11 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms &Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 080-42411322, within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Flipkart Gift Cards (""GCs"" or ""Gift Cards"") are issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (""Qwikcilver"") which is a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India, and is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (""RBI"") to issue such Gift Cards.
- The Gift Cards can be redeemed online against Sellers listed on www.flipkart.com or Flipkart Mobile App or Flipkart m-site (""Platform"") only.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card. The Gift Card payment option is available for single orders with multiple sellers.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Flipkart Gift Cards or Flipkart First subscriptions.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to make bulk purchases on the Platform.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking. The Cash on Delivery payment option cannot be used to pay the balance amount.
- If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions.
- The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- Gift Cards issued to you on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account. Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel such Gift Cards if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of the Gift Cards.
- Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions are not responsible for any acts of omission or commission if Gift Card is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- Once the Gift Card has been sent to you, you are bound to protect the Gift Card PIN or Gift Card number as confidential. In the event of any misuse of the Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the fault of the purchaser, Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt.Ltd. shall not be responsible for the same and no refund will be issued.
- Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions assume no responsibility for the products purchased using the Gift Cards and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
- Qwikcilver/Flipkart reserves the right to cancel Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased using fraudulent means. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
- In the event that the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (""KYC"") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Flipkart.com/Qwikcilver Solutions retain the right to cancel the Gift Card issued.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment instrument subjected to regulations by the RBI under the RBI guidelines. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Flipkart/ Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd. may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the Gift Card for any such information.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or resold.
- Any offer on Gift Cards including offers by banks and instant cash backs could be withdrawn anytime at the sole discretion of Flipkart/Qwikcilver.
- For Dispute and Liability.
- Please refer the Customer Grievance policy for dispute resolution, unauthorized transactions and liability related aspects at https://www.qwikcilver.com/grievance-policy/
- Instant Vouchers once redeemed cannot be cancelled.