MORE Rs. 500 (Item Code IE04)
Owned by More Retail Limited, More stores are hypermarkets for every home need. Customers find groceries, home essentials, cosmetics, fashion essentials, etc under one roof. Choose More Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers for cashless shopping.
- To Redeem this gift voucher, check the outlet locator for a store near you that accepts this Gift Voucher then choose your product. Show the “SMS or E-Mail” to the cashier at the time of billing to use your Instant Gift Voucher to make payments & pay rest by cash or card if required. No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
- This Instant Gift Voucher can be redeemed at all listed outlets across India. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be used online.
- Gift Vouchers CAN be used at all listed outlets
- Gift Vouchers CAN be used to buy discounted products
- One voucher CAN be used in a single bill
- Gift Vouchers CANNOT be used Online
- This is a More Insta Gift Voucher (GV) and would be accepted only at listed outlets of More Retail Limited. (For Outlet List, please visit www.gyftr.com/More)
- The person who has valid More GV with Code and holder of the Instant Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary
- This GV cannot be redeemed online.
- Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the GV before making a payment before billing.
- More GV can be used to purchase discounted products.
- GV will be accepted only the listed More outlets and More at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
- Only One GV can be used in one bill.
- This is a ONE time use GV. Partial redemption is not allowed and no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused GV.
- More GV / GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired. For expiry period please check your account while registering. It is user’s responsibility to keep track of expiry.
- More GV cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. More may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
- More or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the GV code and the voucher getting redeemed on that account
- The brand (more) may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher
- More or any of its partners would not be liable to pay any form of compensation etc. on account of an outlet not being able to accept GV. The customer would be liable to settle the bill
- Any dispute related to the GV should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- More makes full efforts to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
- If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Mumbai
- Please contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to bit.ly/2CsY6BX or call 18001033314 for immediate help.
- Instant Voucher once redeemed cannot be cancelled.
HOW TO REDEEM:
For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-1033-314(10 am to 10 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms and Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: