Marks & Spencer Instant Gift Voucher Rs. 1000 (Item Code EI46)
Marks & Spencer
Marks and Spencer is a well known brand in India offering high quality fashion in more than 50 countries. Today Marks and Spencer is one of the leading retailers with spacious brand outlets PAN India. Use this at 500+ outlets across India.
HOW TO REDEEM:
• This is a GyFTR Instant Gift Voucher. Show the “SMS or E-Mail” to the cashier at the time of billing to use your Instant Gift Voucher to make payments. No physical voucher is couriered or is required.
• This Instant Gift Voucher can be redeemed at all Exclusive Marks & Spencer Stores across India. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be used online.
• Multiple Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one bill.
• Gift Vouchers CAN be used during Sale.
• Gift Vouchers ACCEPTED at all listed outlets.
• Gift Vouchers CANNOT be used online.
For any queries related to point’s redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, write us to email@example.com or call us at 1800-4199-150 (10 am to 11 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms & Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher / e Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card number is deemed to be the beneficiary.
2. Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before the billing.
3. Only valid Instant Gift Voucher at the sole discretion of Marks & Spencer shall be accepted for redemption.
4. Multiple Instant Gift Vouchers can be used against one bill.
5. Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against an unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher.
6. Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired.
7. Marks & Spencer or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the Voucher getting redeemed on that account.
8. The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the Instant Gift Voucher.
9. Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but Marks & Spencer at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice.
10. Marks & Spencer makes full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers but on account of technical / administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept vouchers.
11. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates, Marks & Spencer may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
12. Marks & Spencer or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill.
13. If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours.
14. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received; decision of the company shall be final.
15. Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 4199 150 for immediate help.