Push-Up Stand (2pc Set) (Item Code HE59)
Check Standard Delivery Time
Only bank registered address will be available to customer for order delivery
A push-up stand is a common calisthenics exercise performed in a prone position by raising and lowering the body using the arms. Push-up stand exercise the pectoral muscles, triceps, and anterior deltoids, with ancillary benefits to the rest of the deltoids, serratus anterior, coracobrachialis and the midsection as a whole. Push-ups are a basic exercise used in civilian athletic training or physical education and commonly in military physical training.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Non-slip floor pads.
- Targets arms, Chest & back, and tricep muscles.
- Soft neoprene grip handles for comfortable.
- Convenient, portable set and easy storage, perfect for travel.
- Reduces stress on wrist and hands from a pain free push up.
- Max weight load 220LBS.
- Easy storage, perfect for travel.
- Designed to take stress off hands and wrists for a pain free push up.
- Develops strength, making push ups more effectively.
Product color & design may vary subject to stock availability.
Price inclusive of shipping and all other charges.