- Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
EDGE REWARDS program:
The EDGE REWARDS program from Axis Bank allows eligible members to accumulate Points for transactions and other actions as may be specified by Axis Bank from time to time. Points accumulated on such transactions may be exchanged for a wide variety of rewards as may be offered by EDGE REWARDS program from time to time.
An EDGE REWARDS Member is an eligible customer of Axis Bank who chooses to avail the benefits of EDGE REWARDS program. An EDGE REWARDS Relationship means one or more of the Axis Bank products and services, listed in (How Can I Earn) that are eligible for inclusion in EDGE REWARDS and are availed by a member.
EDGE REWARD Points are the reward points credited to a member’s EDGE REWARDS account, as a result of any EDGE REWARDS member’s transactions that are eligible for the earning of points as per the terms of the program. EDGE REWARD Points may also be debited from the member’s account when redeemed or expired.
EDGE REWARDS Account:
The EDGE REWARDS account means the account of transactions relating to EDGE REWARDS for a particular member and includes earned, less redeemed and expired Points.
Products available in the EDGE REWARDS mean the Axis Bank products (banking products, services and transactions) on which the customers will be earning reward points in the purview of the EDGE REWARDS program for their transactions / earn actions as defined by the program.
The Rewards pertain to all items on the rewards catalogue and offered by partner in exchange for points accumulated during the program.
The above definitions would hold true for all transactions and communications pertaining to EDGE REWARDS program.
“Axis Mobile” or “App” shall mean and include ‘Axis Bank Mobile Application’ offered by Axis Bank to its Customers.
“Internet Banking” shall mean and includes the internet banking facilities offered by Axis Bank to its Customers.
All Axis Bank customers holding Savings, NRI (including NRE and NRO) and Inaam account are eligible to be a part of EDGE REWARDS program except customers holding Corporate and Government Trust Savings Account, no frills and Basic Savings Account. Eligibility criterion will be reviewed from time to time. Only customers in good standing and with no amounts overdue will be eligible for EDGE REWARDS program.
To earn points on Family Banking transactions, the primary member has to hold a Savings Account - Prime and above, whereas other family members added by the primary member, can hold any Savings Account with the exception of Corporate and Government Trust Savings Account, no frills and Basic Savings Account. The primary account holder can add up to 3 more members in Family Banking program.
The following Current account holders are eligible to be a part of this program:
|Normal Current Account (CANOR)|
|Local Current Account (CALCA)|
|Business Advantage Current Account (CAADV)|
|Business Global Current Account (CAGBL)|
|Business Privilege Current Account (CABPL)|
|Business Classic Current Account (CABCA)|
|Business Select Current Account (CASEL)|
|Channel One Current Account (CACH1)|
|Club 50 Current Account (CAC50)|
|Current Account Pharmaceutical (CAPHM)|
|Current Account Pharmacist Druggist Chemist (CAPDC)|
|Priority Business Account* (CAPBG)|
*The earns for Priority Business Account (CAPBG) holders is applicable from 1st February 2017.
The Current Account customers will earn points only on the products as mentioned above in the table.
Effective 16th January 2015, Current Account customers do not need to have a Current Account – Debit Card to be eligible for the program. The Current Account customers will earn points only on the products mentioned in the above table, and transactions specified in the ‘Earn Points’ section for Current Account
The following Current Account – Debit Card holders are eligible to be a part of this program:
- Business Platinum Debit Card
The following card holders are eligible to be a part of this program:
|Credit Cards||Debit Cards|
|My Business Credit Card||Priority Platinum Debit Card (MasterCard/Visa)|
|VISA Silver Corporate Card Individual Liability||Instant Welcome Kit Card For Priority A/Cs|
|VISA Silver Corporate - J&S||Priority Platinum Chip Debit Card|
|VISA Gold Corporate Card Individual Liability||Gold Debit Card|
|VISA Gold Corporate Card - J&S||Business Titanium Rewards Card|
|Easy Gold Card Salaried||Ladies First Card|
|Signature Card with Lifestyle Benefits||MasterCard Gold Plus Debit Card|
|Signature Card with Flexible Spending Limit||Wealth Card|
|Wealth Signature Credit Card with Travel Benefits||Privee Card|
|Gold Business Credit Card||Titanium Rewards Card|
|Easy Gold Credit Card - Self Employed||Domestic Debit Card (NRI)|
|Infinite Reserve Credit Card||NRI International Debit|
|VISA Platinum Credit Card||Titanium Prime Debit Card|
|Insta Easy Credit Card||Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card|
|VISA Secured Platinum Card||Titanium Domestic Card|
|My Zone Credit Card||Smart Privilege Card|
|VISA Gold Card||VISA Classic International Card(Inaam Account)|
|VISA Gold Std Card||VISA Classic Domestic Card(Inaam Account)|
|VISA Gold Plus Card||Burgundy World Debit Card|
|Secured Gold Card||Online Rewards Debit Card|
|VISA Silver Card||Secure + Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard)|
|VISA Silver Plus Card||Business Platinum Card|
|VISA Classic Silver Card||Display Debit Card|
|Secured Silver Card||Mariner’s Debit Card|
|VISA Platinum Corporate Card - CCIL||Active Debit Card|
|Titanium Credit Card||Priority Platinum Chip Card|
|My Choice Credit Card||RuPay Priority Banking Card|
|My Choice Image Credit Card||Rewards+ Visa Debit Card|
|My Wings Credit Card||Business Supreme Card|
|Signature Defence Card||Value + Debit Card|
|Pride Platinum Defence Card|
|Privilege Credit Card|
|MasterCard CCIL Credit Card|
|Shopping Reward Credit Card|
|Select Credit Card|
|Buzz Credit Card|
|Pride Platinum Credit Card|
|Pride Signature Credit Card|
|Freecharge Credit Card|
|Magnus Credit Card|
Effective 10th November, 2014 all eligible Savings Account, Inaam account and NRI account customers need to maintain a minimum Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of Rs. 25,000 a month to be eligible to earn EDGE REWARD Points. Burgundy customers do not need to maintain an AMB of Rs. 25,000 to earn points.
Points earning will be basis 3 AMB slabs maintained.
If AMB is between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000, x reward points will be earned.
If AMB is between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000, 2x reward points will be earned
If AMB is greater than Rs. 5,00,000, 3x reward points will be earned.
Members eligible for Family Banking will earn points on the basis of the family banking relationship maintained with the bank.
For Example : If the total family relationship value is greater than Rs. 5,00,000, and the AMB balance maintained by the same individual is between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 then the family members will earn 3x points due to his family relationship value.
Click here to know more about Average Monthly Balance calculation.
For Savings Account, Burgundy Account, NRI Account, Inaam Account, calculation of Average Monthly Balance on EDGE REWARDS program is done for each Customer ID maintained with Axis Bank.
For Example :
If a customer holds 2 Savings Account with a single Customer ID for both accounts, then the Average Monthly Balance calculated to award points is a sum of the Average Monthly Balance maintained for both the accounts. In the event that the customer does not maintain a minimum AMB of Rs. 25,000 in a month for the sum of the accounts maintained on the individual Customer ID, then he will not earn any points even if he makes an eligible earn transaction.
For Family Banking, calculation of Family Balance on EDGE REWARDS program is done for all Customer ID’s tagged to one Family ID maintained with Axis Bank.
a) Access through Internet Banking:
- i) Members can access the program by logging on to the Axis Bank website. Post login, select EDGE REWARDS on the Account Summary page and then accept the program Terms and Conditions to redeem their points.
Please note,Current Account customers will not be able to access the EDGE REWARDS program via this feature
b) Access through Axis Mobile:
- i) Members can login to the Axis Mobile.
- ii) Select EDGE REWARDS from the menu.
c) Access through EDGE REWARDS website:
- i) While registering on EDGE REWARDS website, the registration page for EDGE REWARDS program would have a dropdown box asking for product details such as ‘Savings Account details’, ‘Debit card details’, and ‘Credit card details’. The customer can choose to register using any of these products and providing the relevant details.
- ii) Once the product has been selected, the member needs to register online using his Customer ID, Name as embossed on his Debit / Credit Card, Savings Account Number and Date of Birth as per bank records to activate the account and start using the reward points and other program benefits.
- iii) Current Account customers will also be able to register through the website by selecting ‘Current Account details’ in the drop down menu. Once the product has been selected, the member needs to register online using the Customer ID, Current Account Number, Account Name – used to open the Current Account.
d) Access through Call Center
- i) Customers can access the program by calling the call centers at 1860-419-5555 or 1860-500-5555.
e) The member is required to set up a Username and Password as part of the registration process. In case the member forgets the Username, he can login using his Customer ID.
f) For e-Voucher redemptions on EDGE REWARDS website, relevant communication will be sent to the Bank registered email address only.
g) Email address provided during the registration process will be treated as the email address specific to the EDGE REWARDS program and the member will receive all program related email communications on this email address. The email address provided would be used only for loyalty related communication and would not impact / update his / her bank registered email address.
h) It is the sole responsibility of the member to activate the account online. Axis Bank will not be responsible for activation of the accounts.
i) EDGE REWARDS members will benefit from special offers, promotions and privileges which may be provided by Axis Bank and their partners from time to time. Membership is subject to the program eligibility criteria and conditions (including annual points accrual limits) as determined by Axis Bank. Axis Bank reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to impose a validity period on membership.
j) Membership in EDGE REWARDS program is non-transferable.
k) In case of joint or multiple holders of EDGE REWARDS relationship, all authorized signatories will be automatically enrolled in EDGE REWARDS program; however, the use and redemption of the points shall only be available to the primary EDGE REWARDS relationship signatory as identified in Axis Bank records and is limited, as described in these Terms & Conditions. However, each EDGE REWARDS account holder will accrue points, within the program purview, with respect to his or her related accounts or services and the same will be credited to the EDGE REWARDS account.
l) Accounts are identified by the Customer Identification Number (Customer ID) of the primary signatory as established by the customer records maintained by Axis Bank.
m) In case an account signatory(ies) or a supplementary account holder(s) is/are removed from the qualifying EDGE REWARDS relationship, then such signatory(ies) or supplementary account holder(s) is/are no longer eligible to participate in EDGE REWARDS program.
n) Axis Bank reserves the right to withdraw/ discontinue any individuals membership in EDGE REWARDS program and revoke any accrued points.
o) Membership in EDGE REWARDS program is automatically terminated upon death or bankruptcy of the primary EDGE REWARDS relationship-holder
p) Upon membership termination, all points accrued in the EDGE REWARDS account (as defined below) shall expire immediately and the membership gets closed.
- Axis Bank shall determine, from time to time, at its discretion, which EDGE REWARDS relationships or which Axis Bank Card/Bank transactions are eligible for inclusion/exclusion in the EDGE REWARDS program and how many EDGE REWARD points to be earned and on what basis.
- Axis Bank will also determine from time to time the number of EDGE REWARD points required for redemption of any reward. A member must be a customer in good standing, having earned a minimum number of EDGE REWARD points (currently 300 points) to be eligible for redemption.
- In case of a reversal of any eligible transaction, EDGE REWARD points credited to the EDGE REWARDS account as a result of such eligible transaction will be deducted from the accrued EDGE REWARD points balance.
- EDGE REWARD points may be earned only as per the terms determined by Axis Bank. More specifically, during a promotion, special offer, cash-back or black-out period, Axis Bank may decide to disallow the earning of EDGE REWARD points on already discounted transactions.
- Purchases on Add-on Credit Cards will accrue EDGE REWARD points which will be credited to the primary EDGE REWARDS relationship holder’s account. Only the primary account holder can redeem points.
- Points are earned for each of the EDGE REWARDS relationships or eligible transaction subject to the EDGE REWARD points earning criteria and no EDGE REWARD points shall be awarded retroactively. An indicative but not necessarily complete list of exceptions to earnings of EDGE REWARD points per type of EDGE REWARDS relationship or eligible transactions is provided in Schedule A.
- The Current Account customer will only earn points on transactions specified in the earn rules for Current Account customers, on holding the eligible Current Accounts mentioned above in the eligibility criteria. Effective 16th January 2015, Current Account customers do not need to have a Current Account – Debit card to be eligible for the program.
- All customers under “Axis Active Program” are eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points subject to following terms and conditions. This whole arrangement shall hereinafter referred to as the “program”.
- Customer will only earn max 500 points on the weekly Step Cutoff goal of 70,000 stepsAxis Bank shall determine, from time to time, at its discretion, which EDGE REWARDS relationships or actions are eligible for inclusion/exclusion in the EDGE REWARDS program and how many EDGE REWARD points to be earned and on what basis.
- Points earned through eligible earn actions will be credited to the customer’s EDGE REWARDS account by 5 working days of the following week.
- The customer can view these points under the ‘Earn Summary’ Tab on the program website edgerewards.axisbank.co.in or call the Axis Bank call center number: 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555.
- All redemptions will be fulfilled using the customer’s Bank registered email ID only. This could be, but not restricted to the email ID registered with EDGE REWARDS program.
- The above T&C’s are in addition to the EDGE REWARDS program T&C’s mentioned herein -edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/terms-conditions.
- The above program is subject to changes from time to time as per the policy of the Axis Bank Ltd and Axis Bank at its sole discretion has the right to amend the above conditions and eligibility norms during the currency of this facility.
- Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) account allows NRIs to invest in shares of Indian companies under repatriation or non-repatriation basis.
- Points will be applicable for the NREPI & NROPI.
- Customer will earn max 20 points for the trade date.
- The customer can view these points under the ‘Earn Summary’ Tab on the program website.
- Points are calculated by rounding down the transaction value to the nearest integer and as per the criteria set for each Axis Bank product. For example, if the transaction value is Rs. 259 it will be rounded down to the nearest integer Rs. 200 for purpose of calculating points.
- EDGE REWARD Points are not assignable and cannot be pledged.
- In case of a change to the status of the EDGE REWARDS relationship (such as an upgrade or downgrade thereof), the EDGE REWARD points calculation may be adjusted according to the revised status of the EDGE REWARDS relationship.
- EDGE REWARD points are valid for a period of three (3) years, starting from the day of the month on which the EDGE REWARD points are earned. For example, if a member has earned EDGE REWARD points on 10th January 2013, the EDGE REWARD points shall be valid for redemption till 10th January 2016. Unless used prior to the expiration date, the EDGE REWARD points shall expire on such date.
- Effective 01st May, 2016, all EDGE REWARD points earned by customers on or before 01st May, 2013 will stand lapsed. As your EDGE REWARD points have a validity of 3 years, the points will expire automatically after a lapse of 3 years from the date of allotment. This is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the program. To know your EDGE REWARD point balance, log on to Internet Banking/ Mobile App or edgerewards.axisbank.co.in.
- EDGE REWARD points will also expire in case of no earn transaction on the EDGE REWARDS account in a period of 365 days.
- Upon expiration, unused EDGE REWARD points will be removed from the EDGE REWARDS account as of the expiration date and cannot be re-credited. It is the EDGE REWARDS account holder's responsibility to be aware of both the number of EDGE REWARD points in his account and their expiration date.
All the spends done under the Program purview shall be eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points except what will be excluded by Axis Bank from time to time. Presently such exceptions include:o Balance transfers
o Cash advances
o Any onus transactions
o Financial charges (e.g; late payment fee, dishonoured cheque charges, service fee, transaction charges)
o Disputed transactions
o Any purchases made at petrol pumps/ service stations
o Payment of enrolment fee for the program (If any)
Redemption of EDGE REWARD points is subject to:o Axis Bank approval and terms & conditions as relevant to the reward.
o Availability of the reward at the time of redemption request.
o Restrictions imposed by any supplier or issuer of the reward.
- Whenever deemed necessary, Axis Bank may, without notice, cancel the EDGE REWARDS order or substitute the reward with another, of comparable nature and value, as determined by Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to introduce new products and replace the existing ones at any point in time without prior intimation to the member.
- Additional terms & conditions for each reward shall be set forth in the gift vouchers issued to the member.
- Only customers having active EDGE REWARDS relationships can request for redemption of points.
- The EDGE REWARD points accrued can only be redeemed by the primary relationship-holder, and not by an additional account holder.
- Physical rewards redeemed will be delivered at addresses registered with Axis Bank and in India only, unless stated otherwise in the reward / product description.
- All e-Vouchers redeemed within the premises of the program will be redeemable only in India at the respective brand unless explicitly specified otherwise. E-Voucher redemptions from the NRI catalogue can be redeemed at select brand merchant outlets as specified in the product catalogue against those specific products, in the country as mentioned in the reward / product description.
- The points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or be used to obtain cash advances, or be used against payment for any charges incurred in the EDGE REWARDS relationship.
- Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other rewards or refundable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit under any circumstances, nor can these be re-converted back to EDGE REWARD points. Once exchanged for another partner loyalty program, if any, EDGE REWARD points cannot be transferred back.
- Axis Bank makes no warranties or representations either expressed or implied, with regard to the type, quality or fitness of the gifts provided through the EDGE REWARDS program. Gifts will be accompanied by warranty information wherever applicable from the manufacturer and claims must be directed to the manufacturers directly.
- Axis Bank does not accept responsibility for the quality of goods or services provided by the merchant establishments participating in the EDGE REWARDS program. All disputes in this regard shall be taken up directly by the member with the participating establishment.
- Any additional costs incurred in connection with redemption of any reward shall be the sole responsibility of the member.
- Issuance of a redemption certificate for dining, travel or hotel accommodation does not constitute a reservation. The member is responsible for making all reservations and notifying the participating merchant establishments of the reward(s) he/she is going to redeem.
- Other Axis Bank benefits, which are activated by use of the EDGE REWARDS relationships, do not apply to goods or services received as rewards under the Program.
- Axis Bank may suspend redemption of points where the Axis Bank Credit Card account is not in good standing (overdue or in collection).
- Axis Bank shall in no event be responsible or liable for the product and/or services redeemed from the EDGE REWARD points, in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to any defect or deficiency in, or in respect to any claim arising out of non-use or use of the points, or in usage of redemption certificate for dining, travel or hotel accommodation or in usage, durability of any product/service acquired by redemption of points.
- Availability of stock and pricing for any reward in the EDGE REWARDS catalogue is subject to change. In case of failure to redeem owing to a technical or network issue, Axis Bank will not be liable for said change in the availability of stock or pricing in the interim period.
Delivery of Rewards redeemed from ‘Rewards Store’
The requested gift(s)/gift vouchers & products will be delivered as per the below mentioned delivery timelines
i. Instant e-Vouchers will be delivered to your bank registered email id, instantly. In case of unforeseen situations it will be delivered maximum within 24hours. If the Instant e-Vouchers are not delivered in your mail box within 24 hours, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555. Instant e-Vouchers once redeemed cannot be cancelled.
ii. e-Vouchers to be used abroad by NRI customers will be delivered within 3 working days.
iii. Gift vouchers will be delivered in 6 working days.
iv. All other products including multiple reward redemptions will be delivered in 9 working days for Metro* cities and in 9-13 working days for Non-Metro cities.
v. Products couriered through Speed Post will be delivered in 21 working days.
vi. E-voucher is sent from the email@example.com to your registered e-mail ID.
*Cities covered under metros: Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon including NCR region, Mumbai, Vashi, Thane, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Pune, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore.
vii. If the redeemed instant e - vouchers / e- vouchers / gift vouchers / products) are not received as per the stipulated delivery timelines mentioned above , then the member needs to intimate Axis Bank for non-receipt within 30 days from the date of redemption.
viii. Axis Bank is not liable for any delay or loss in delivery of the gift(s)/gift vouchers.
a. Physical Rewards redeemed shall be dispatched only at the address registered with Axis Bank and within India only unless stated otherwise in the reward / product description, and in case of e-voucher, it will be sent on the Axis Bank registered email id. Select products from the NRI catalogue can be redeemed and used at the respective brand outlets outside India. In case the member has changed his address recently, he would need to visit the nearest Axis Bank branch to request for a change in address. The same holds true in case a change has to be made in the email id registered with the bank. Only after the member receives a confirmation on change of address should he place a request for redemption of EDGE REWARD points. Under no circumstances would the gift/reward be delivered to any address other than the Axis Bank registered address(es).
b. Delivery will be made only against written acknowledgement of receipt of the gift/reward by any occupant at the registered address. Such acknowledgement shall be deemed to be acknowledgement of the member.
c. No dispatch shall be made to P.O. Box addresses or to addresses outside India.
d. Axis Bank or a third party service provider such as a courier company shall make three attempts to deliver the gift/reward ordered to the registered address. If the gift/reward is not delivered after three attempts, the redemption order stands cancelled and the EDGE REWARD points shall be returned / credited to members account as per due process.
e. If a gift/reward received is damaged, and
- i. If the damage is evident from the condition of the packaging, the member should refuse to accept the shipment and obtain a refusal note from the courier company and inform our customer care center within 3 days of receipt of the gift.
- ii. If the damage is discovered after opening the package, the member should keep all packaging materials and cartons intact and return all the material to the Manager, Customer Service - Credit Cards. If the returned goods are found by Axis Bank to be defective or not to comply with the description in the EDGE REWARDS Catalogue, Axis Bank shall endeavor to procure replacements for the items and if not, shall credit the EDGE REWARD points back to the member’s account. The member shall thereafter have no claim whatsoever against Axis Bank.
- iii. In case of receipt of damaged, defective or deficient goods, the member should intimate the same to Axis Bank customer service within 3 working days of receipt of gift/reward. However, in case of failure to do so, the reward shall be considered as accepted and member’s request shall not be entertained.
- iv. In case of receipt of incorrect or invalid vouchers, the member should intimate the same to Axis Bank customer service within 3 working days of such receipt. However, in case of failure to do so, the vouchers shall be considered as valid and accepted and member’s request shall not be entertained.
Points Plus Pay
i. ‘Points Plus Pay’ feature allows member the option to redeem rewards using a combination of EDGE REWARDS points and cash payment through Axis Bank Credit/ Debit card, subject to a minimum number of 300 EDGE REWARDS points.
ii. ‘Points Plus Pay’ can be used for products displayed in ‘Rewards Store’ with the exception of instant e-vouchers.
iii. Payment of cash using ‘Points Plus Pay’ feature will only be allowed using Axis Bank payment gateway
iv. A minimum redemption of 300 points is applicable to use ‘Points Plus Pay’ feature
v. Cash payment can be made only using Axis Bank Credit/Debit card
vi. On cancelation of rewards redeemed, the points and cash will be refunded in 15 working days. In case there is an error while redeeming the rewards, the points will be refunded in 1 hour and cash will be refunded in 7 working days.
vii. If the member doesn’t cancel the order but raises a charge back on the cash payment done with Axis Bank, then it is the bank’s discretion to allow or reject such requests.
Note: Currently Point Plus Pay functionality is not available on Axis Mobile App
PIN Code Serviceability Check
i. The PIN Code Serviceability check is an indicative delivery schedule of the rewards redeemed and to be delivered at your address.
ii. The number of days displayed to deliver the rewards redeemed are approximate timelines based on delivery schedules of courier companies
iii. Rewards redeemed will be delivered to the Bank Registered mailing address only, irrespective if any other PIN Code is being used for the PIN Code Serviceability check.
iv. Axis Bank and its partners make their best attempt to ensure timely delivery of reward to the customer – however Axis Bank is not responsible for delays due to courier or logistics companies.
Redemption at Merchant Stores/ Outlets:
i. The minimum bill value should be greater than or equal to Rs.100.
ii. Points only Redemption: For redemption of your EDGE REWARD Points against the bill value of your purchases made at participating Outlets/Merchants, Re. 1/- will be debited from your Credit/Debit Card and remaining bill value will be paid using your EDGE REWARDS, basis your request.
For e.g.: A bill value of Rs. 100 at a partner store, 495 EDGE REWARD Points worth Rs. 99/- will be debited from the point balance and Rs. 1/- will be debited using the eligible Axis Bank credit card by the customer.
Axis Bank Credit and Debit Card eligible for points redemption at Outlets/Merchants :
Credit Card Debit Card Axis Bank My Business Credit Card VISA Silver Business Platinum Magstripe Ladies First Chip Secure+ VISA Silver Corporate card individual liability VISA Silver PLUS Priority Platinum Debit Card Burgundy Debit Card( For NRO) Ladies First Magstrip VISA Silver Corporate - J&S Secured Silver Card Rewards+ Debit Card (staff) Mariners Debit Card Priority Platinum Debit Card VISA Gold Corporate card individual liability Axis Bank VISA Platinum Corporate- CCIL Prestige-new Titanium rewards Wealth Debit Card VISA Gold Corporate - J&S Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card Priority Platinum Debit Card Titanium Prime Plus Titanium Rewards Axis Bank Signature Card Axis Bank Titanium Credit Card Priority Platinum Debit Card Delight Burgundy Private Debit card - NRO Axis Bank Gold Business Credit Card Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card Smart Privilege Wealth Debit Card Burgundy Private Debit card Axis Bank Easy Gold Credit Card - Self Employed Axis Bank Wealth Signature Credit Card Gold Debit Card Titanium Rewards Axis Bank Infinite Card Axis Bank Easy Gold - Salaried Value+ Secure+ Axis Bank VISA Platinum Credit Card Axis Bank My Choice Credit Card Priority Platinum Debit Card Business Platinum Insta Easy Credit Card Axis Bank My Choice Image Credit Card Business Platinum Value+ Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Axis Bank Affluent Signature Card Online Rewards Business Supreme VISA Gold Axis Bank Infinite Affluent Card Rewards+ Debit Card MasterCard Gold Plus Debit Card VISA Gold Std Axis Bank Signature Premier Card Burgundy Debit Card Axis Active Secured Gold Card Axis Bank Neo Credit Card Business Titanium Rewards Privee Card
iii. The facility of redeeming EDGE REWARD points for purchases at participating outlets/ merchants is available on select Credit Cards only. For the complete list of Credit Cards on EDGE REWARDS program, please visit edgerewards.axisbank.co.in
iv. The list of participating outlets/ merchants is subject to change and will be updated on EDGE REWARDS website from time to time.
v. Axis Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all terms & conditions or to replace wholly, or in part, the Offer by other offers, whether similar to this facility or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
vi. In case the card member cancels the purchases made at the participating outlets/ merchants, the corresponding refund will be governed by the terms and conditions of the participating outlets/ merchants.
vii. For cancelled transactions, EDGE REWARD points will not be credited back. However, a credit note/ gift voucher will be provided by the merchant/ outlet of equivalent value. Cashback will not be applicable for this facility at the merchant store.
viii. Axis Bank will not entertain any cancellation request for EDGE REWARD points redemption while availing this facility at the merchant store.
ix. The facility of redeeming EDGE REWARD points for purchases is available at participating merchant outlets/ stores ONLY, and not on the merchant website
x. This facility is solely brought to you by the participating outlets/ merchants and Axis Bank holds no warranty and is not representative of the delivery, services, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality either of the facility or the products/ services availed by you from the participating outlets/ merchants by the means of this facility.
xi. Axis Bank reserves the right to extend or terminate this facility without prior notice. Any disputes regarding delivery, service, suitability, merchantability, availability or quality of the products/services availed from the participating outlets/ merchant by means of this facility must be addressed in writing, by the Credit Card customer directly to merchant. Axis Bank shall not entertain any communication in this regard.
xii. Axis Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a card member, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products/services availed from the participating outlets/ merchants by the means of this facility.
xiii. Delivery of goods and services ordered through participating outlets/ merchants will be governed by terms & conditions of the participating outlet/ merchant and Axis Bank will not be liable in case of any disputes.
xiv. For details on the terms and conditions of participating outlets/ merchants, Credit Card customer can visit the official website of the participating outlets/ merchants. These terms and conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions on EDGE REWARDS program as agreed upon by Credit Card customer with Axis Bank.
xv. Payment of fees/service charges/all other amounts due from a Credit Card customer to Axis Bank from usage of the Credit Card on using this facility and/or otherwise will be governed by the detailed Credit Card terms & conditions.
xvi. Axis Bank may suspend redemption of points where the Credit Card account is not in good standing (overdue or in collection).
xvii. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and the parties to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai.
xviii. The Offer is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said Offer till such time the terms are modified by the Parties as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the Offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this Offer shall be deemed to be terminated forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the Offer comes into force.
xix. All other terms & conditions of Axis Bank & related products apply.
'EDGE REWARD Points’ : Reward points which an Axis Bank Customer earns on transactions undertaken across banking relationship with Axis Bank, as defined in EDGE REWARDS program.
'Credit Card Customer’ : A person who holds Credit Card which is issued by Axis Bank Limited.
'Debit Card Customer’ : A person who holds Debit Card which is issued by Axis Bank Limited. “Merchant” shall mean the business/organization from whom the customer purchases goods and services through such merchant’s website or any third party website.
- A record of EDGE REWARDS activity for each relationship will be mailed (electronically in the form of a statement to the EDGE REWARDS relationship-holder or primary signatory thereof by Axis Bank, on a regular basis, to those who have provided their email id to Axis Bank. EDGE REWARD points shall be transferred on a periodic basis from the Axis Bank relationship into the account (the “EDGE REWARDS account”) for the purpose of accruing points and all the EDGE REWARD points shall accrue and expire as described in the terms & conditions stated here and the terms & conditions contained in the statement. An EDGE REWARDS member can access the transactions for the last three months online at https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in
- Any discrepancy on the statement must be reported to Axis Bank within fourteen (14) days of the statement date, and such reporting is subject to the terms & conditions contained herein and in the statement.
- Fraud and/or abuse relating to earning and redemption of EDGE REWARD points in the program shall result in forfeiture of the EDGE REWARD points as well as termination and cancellation of the EDGE REWARDS membership.
- Information supplied by a member on redemption of rewards may be used by Axis Bank for administrative and/or marketing purposes, without procuring any permission, written or otherwise, from the member.
- All communication related to EDGE REWARDS will be sent on the email ID registered on the EDGE REWARDS website only.
- By giving us the registered email ID, the member provides Axis Bank the permission to send communication and promotional offers related to the EDGE REWARDS program on the registered email ID. Please note: The registered email ID for the EDGE REWARDS program may or may not be the registered email ID with Axis Bank. The EDGE REWARDS registered email ID will not be updated on the Axis Bank records.
- Any taxes or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other authority/ body or any other participating merchant establishment which may arise or accrue to a member on redemption of EDGE REWARD points as aforesaid or otherwise shall be to the sole account of the member.
- EDGE REWARDS program does not in any way amend the Agreement between Axis Bank and the member regarding any product, purchased by the member and mentioned within the EDGE REWARDS relationship and any term referenced, but not defined herein, may be interpreted in accordance with the agreement entered between the member and Axis Bank (the “member agreement”). Notwithstanding anything contained herein, in the event there is any contradiction between these Terms & Conditions and the member agreement, then terms of member Agreement shall prevail.
- EDGE REWARDS program acts in good faith in response to any oral or electronic instruction or inquiry by the member in respect of any matter in relation to this program and the fulfilment of any reward, the member shall not be entitled to claim or allege any loss, damage, liability, expense, etc. attributable, directly or indirectly, to any such good faith action of Axis Bank and the member shall indemnify and hold Axis Bank fully harmless in respect thereof.
- All queries in relation to the EDGE REWARDS program should be addressed to 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555. l
- For NRI customers, the toll free numbers are: USA 1855 205 5577, UK - 0808 178 5040, Singapore 800 1206 355, Canada 1855 436 0726, Australia 1800 153 861, UAE 8000 3570 3218, Saudi Arabia 800 850 0000, Qatar 00 800 100 348, Bahrain 800 11 300. Non-toll free number to India - +91-40-6717-4100.
- Credit Card and Debit Card customers can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com respectively.
- One of the conditions on which EDGE REWARDS has agreed to allow the member to participate in the Program is that he/she confirms and accepts the Terms & Conditions as herein contained.
- EDGE REWARDS makes no representation and provides no warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied and undertakes and assumes no liability whatsoever, in respect of the quality or merchantability of any reward or the suitability or fitness thereof for any use or purpose. All EDGE REWARDS shall be accepted by the EDGE REWARDS relationship holder at his/her own risk.
- Axis Bank is not responsible for disputes involving EDGE REWARD points, rewards or any other aspect of this program between joint signers of the account. Any personal liability arising out of the receipt or use of the program, or the EDGE REWARDS relationship is solely the member’s responsibility.
- The EDGE REWARDS program is subject to applicable law and regulations and would be modified / discontinued based on the prevailing law / regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue the program till such time the terms are modified by the bank as per the prevailing/ amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the program cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, program shall be deemed to be discontinued forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting / prohibiting the program comes into force.
- EDGE REWARDS , India’s only true bank wide loyalty program, has been adjudged as winner of Best Rewards Program, for the 3rd time in a row, at the 10th Loyalty Summit Awards 2017, which is the most prestigious Loyalty Forum in the country, instituted by Kamikaze B2B media India. The program also won awards for the Best Use of Mobile and Best Use of Partnership in Loyalty.
i. The event gets together leading B2C brands across all verticals durables, non-durables, retail, travel, financial services, healthcare, telecom to showcase innovation in customer engagement, analytics and customer experience.
ii. EDGE REWARDS was honored with the 3 awards from amongst some of the best global brands in the service sector, adjudged by a panel of eminent jurists.
iii. We have received these awards 3 years in a row. It is an affirmation of our steadfast commitment towards our customers.
In the event of a breach by an EDGE REWARDS relationship-holder of these terms & conditions or of any applicable provisions in any policy incorporated by reference herein, or in the event of failure on part of an EDGE REWARDS relationship-holder to pay for any outstanding / dues within the prescribed time set by Axis Bank or for any other reason whatsoever, Axis Bank reserves the right, at its discretion, to:o Terminate and close the EDGE REWARDS membership in the Program
o Refuse to award EDGE REWARD points
o Withdraw EDGE REWARD points; and/or
o Refuse to redeem EDGE REWARD points
- Such suspension and disqualification of EDGE REWARD points relationship-holder may result, at Axis Banks discretion, in the forfeiture of all of the accrued EDGE REWARD points in the relationship-holders account.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Indian Republic and all disputes to be dealt with in the Mumbai jurisdiction.
Axis Bank reserves the right to wholly or partly modify EDGE REWARDS program. Axis Bank also reserves the right to change EDGE REWARDS conversion rate, withdraw EDGE REWARDS awarded or to change any of the terms & conditions herein in its absolute discretion and without prior notice to members.In case EDGE REWARDS comes in conflict with any rule, regulation or order of any statutory authority, then Axis Bank has absolute authority and right to modify or cancel this program to give effect to the said requirements.
- Axis Bank reserves the right to modify/ alter all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Axis Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Banking relationship details along with transactional information of every EDGE eligible customer is shared with a third party vendor to fulfill the program criteria. However, the third party agreement ensures safety and security of our customers.
- All customers with Axis Bank 3-in-1 (or 4-in-1 account in case of NRI customers) savings account eligible to transact on Axis Direct are eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points subject to following terms and conditions. This whole arrangement shall hereinafter referred to as the “program”.
- Points will not be available for orders or investment in IPO/NCD/bonds, futures & options & MF transactions.
- On cancellation of the eligible transactions done on Axis Direct, relevant points will be debited from the customers EDGE REWARDS account.
- Axis Bank and Axis Direct shall determine, from time to time, at its discretion, which EDGE REWARDS relationships or actions are eligible for inclusion/exclusion in the EDGE REWARDS program and how many EDGE REWARD points to be earned and on what basis.
- Points earned through eligible earn actions will be credited to the customer’s EDGE REWARDS account by the 20th of the following month.
- The customer can view these points under the ‘Earn Summary’ Tab on the program website, call the Axis Bank call center or give a missed call on 1800-419-6622.
- Redemption of points earned through Axis Direct account will fall under the purview of the redemption terms of EDGE REWARDS program.
- E-mail address provided during the registration process will be treated as the e-mail address specific to the EDGE REWARDS program and the member will receive all program related e-mail communications on this e-mail address.
- All redemptions will be fulfilled using the customer’s Bank registered e-mail ID only. This could be but not restricted to the e-mail ID registered with EDGE REWARDS program.
- Points earned on all eligible Axis Direct transactions are valid for a period of three (3) years, starting from the day of the month on which the EDGE REWARD points are earned. (For example, if a member has earned EDGE REWARD points on 10th January 2018, the EDGE REWARD points shall be valid for redemption till 10th January 2021.) Unless used prior to the expiration date, the EDGE REWARD points shall expire on such date.
- Axis Direct shall send the transaction's confirmation details on the existing registered e-mail id registered with Axis Direct. This will have no bearing on Axis Bank.
- The above terms and conditions are in addition to the EDGE REWARDS program terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- The above program is subject to changes from time to time as per the policy of Axis Bank Ltd. Axis Bank at its sole discretion and at any time has the right to amend the above conditions and eligibility norms.
- Axis Bank has the right to discontinue this program at its sole discretion any time as Axis Bank deems fit.
a. EDGE REWARDS Relationship*
- 1) Burgundy Private
- 2) Burgundy
- 3) Current Account
- 4) Debit Cards
- 5) Credit Cards
- 6) NRI Savings account
- 7) Forex
- 8) Axis Active
The new earn structure on spends for the EDGE REWARDS program will be as follows:
|Monthly Credit Transactions Amounting to Rs. 5,00,000 or more||500 Points|
|Electronic Clearance System Transactions (Max 5 per month)||25 points|
|Standing Instructions (Max 5 per month)||75 points|
|Opening a Recurring Deposit Account for Rs. 1,00,000 or more||500 points|
|Outward Remittance through Branch||500 points|
|Loading of Travel Currency Card through Axis Bank Savings Account||750 points|
|Reloading of Travel Currency Card through Axis Bank Savings Account||500 points|
|Spends on Travel Currency Card for every USD 50 or equivalent amount in any other currency||1000 points|
|One-time Bonus points on reaching TRV* of Rs. 5,00,00,000||30000 points|
|For every Rs. 200 spent on Burgundy Private Credit Card||15 points|
|For every Rs. 200 spent on Burgundy Private Debit Card||3 points (domestic spends)
10 points (international spends)
*Total Relationship value
Effective from 2nd December 2019
Effective 1st April 2021, a Burgundy customer will earn 3x EDGE REWARD points for the below mentioned transactions:
|Product||Transaction||Points to be Earned||Limit per financial year
i.e. April – March
|Burgundy||Monthly Credit Transactions of Rs. 1,00,000 or more*||100 Points||2 transactions per month|
|Electronic Clearance System Transactions||15 Points||Maximum 5 in a month|
|Standing Instructions||15 Points||Maximum 5 in a month|
|Opening an Axis Direct Account||1200 Points||One time|
|Outward Remittance through Internet Banking||500 Points||Every time outward remittance is done|
|Outward Remittance through Branch||500 Points||Every time outward remittance is done|
|Loading of Travel Currency Card through Savings Account||500 Points||Points will be issued only on loading of amount through Savings Account|
|Reloading of Travel Currency Card through Savings Account||250 Points||Points will be issued only on loading of amount through Savings Account|
|Spends on Travel Currency Card for every USD 5 or equivalent amount in any other currency**||4 Points||Spends will be calculated in USD with prevailing exchange rate as on 1st of every month. Points will be issued on cumulative spends for a month|
|Registration on IB/MB within 30 days of Account opening||250 points||One-time|
|Bill Payments***||20 points||Minimum bill pay amount Rs. 200 for each bill.|
|2X Birthday spends on 25K or more using Burgundy Debit Cards||2X on Debit Card spends||Once a year|
*Minimum transaction amount to be Rs. 1,00,000 or more with a maximum capping of 2 transactions per month effective from 1st April’21. Applicable only for Non-Axis Bank funds transfer.
**EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the members account by 20th of the following month. For example: Points for transaction done on 10th January 2020, will be credited by 20th of February, 2020.
***Minimum transactions amount Rs. 200 & thereafter in multiples of 200 across Savings Account, Debit Card & Credit Card. Minimum 2 bills payments a month
Earning of EDGE REWARDS Points for Monthly credit, IB/MB registration, Bill Pay & Birthday month spends will be effective from 1st April 2021.
Effective 1st April 2021, crediting of EDGE REWARD points for opening of Recurring Deposit for Burgundy account has been discontinued.
Effective 1st June 2020, earning of EDGE REWARD points for transactions such monthly credit transactions, electronic clearance system transactions (ecs)– credit or debit ecs transactions, Standing Instructions (credit or debit), opening of Recurring Deposit account and opening of Axis Direct account for the below mentioned types of Saving Accounts are not eligible to earn points
|Product||Transaction||AMB between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||AMB between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||AMB greater than Rs. 5,00,000||Limit per financial year
i.e. April – March
|Savings Account||Monthly Credit Transactions Amounting to Rs. 50,000 or more||25 points||50 points||75 points||Once a month|
|Electronic Clearance System Transactions (ECS)– Credit or Debit ECS Transactions||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum 5 Transactions in a month|
|Standing Instructions (Credit or Debit)||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum 5 Transactions in a month|
|Opening of Recurring Deposit Account for Rs. 2000 or more||100 points||200 points||300 points||No cap|
|Opening of Axis Direct Account||400 points||800 points||1200 points||One Time|
|Savings Account Types||SAVINGS ACCOUNT - SBPMS|
|PRIME SALARY ACCOUNT||ELECTORAL TRUST SAVINGS ACCOUNT|
|AXIS REPUBLIC SALARY ACCOUNT||SB-FUTURE STAR SAVINGS ACCOUNT|
|DEFENCE SALARY ACCOUNT (POWER SALUTE)||SB SALARY (INS + INV)|
|SB-FCR||GOLD TRUST ACCOUNT|
|GOLD SWEEPS TRUST ACCOUNT||SILVER SWEEPS TRUST ACCOUNT|
|PLATINUM SWEEPS TRUST ACCOUNT||SAVINGS BANK - QA22|
|PRESTIGE SAVINGS ACCOUNT||SAVINGS-WOMENS SAVINGS ACCOUNT|
|SAVINGS-ACCOUNT FOR YOUTH||KRISHI SAVINGS ACCOUNT|
|SALARY POWER PLUS||SB-ACCOUNT FOR COMMISSION AGENTS|
|SB-FCS||SAVINGS BANK - SPECIAL|
|SB-EASYACCESS(INS+INV)||SAVINGS BANK - WITHDRAWN|
|EASY ACCESS SALARY ACCOUNT||SB-SENIOR PRIVILEGE A/C|
|PLATINUM TRUST ACCOUNT||SAVINGS BANK - SBERA A/C|
|SAVINGS - PENSION||FARMER SAVINGS ACCOUNT|
|SAVINGS-SMART PRIVILEGE||SB-GOVT & PSU PF TRUST|
|SAVING-GOLD LOAN SAVINGS SCHEME||PRESTIGE SALARY ACCOUNT|
|SAVINGS-LADIES FIRST CARD|
|STANDARD TRUST ACCOUNT|
Axis Mobile/ Internet Banking
Effective 1st December 2019 crediting of EDGE REWARD points for Digital earns like transactions for booking Fixed Deposit, requesting Cheque book and making Bill Payments has been discontinued.
Priority Saving Account
Effective 1st April’21 crediting of EDGE REWARD for the above mentioned transaction for Priority domestic and Priority NRI customers has been discontinued.
Effective 5th November 2014, a Current Account customer will be eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points for below mentioned transactions.
|Product||Transaction||Points||Limit per financial year
i.e. April – March
|Current Account||New Account Opening & Funding||1000 Points – Channel One & Club 50 Current Account||One time for each account opened and funded. No lower limit on the value of funding.|
|750 Points – Current Account Pharmaceutical, Business Select Current Account, Business Classic Current Account, Business Privilege Account,Priority Business Account|
|500 Points – Normal Current Account, Business Global Current Account, Business Advantage Current Account|
|250 Points – Local Current Account, Current Account-Pharmacist.Druggist.Chemist|
|Account Reactivation||250 Points||One time - upon dormant account reactivation|
|Register for iConnect (Corporate)||250 Points||One time – upon registration for Corporate iConnect basis eligibility|
|Activate Mobile Banking App||150 Points||One time – upon download of Corporate Mobile Banking App and registration by setting up m-pin|
|Register for e-Statement||150 Points||One time - upon registration|
|Register for e-Forex||100 Points||One time - upon registration|
|On Corporate Foreign Exchange Transactions with Axis Bank||1 Points||For every USD 1000 or equivalent amount on corporate foreign exchange transaction (buy/ sell) with Axis Bank|
*EDGE REWARD Points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the members account by 20th of the following month. For example: Points for transaction done on 10th January 2014, will be credited by 20th February, 2014.
Effective 5th March 2013, below Debit Cards are eligible to earn EDGE REWARD Points for below mentioned transactions.
|Debit Cards||Points per Rs. 200 spent|
|Business Supreme Card||1 Point|
|Business Titanium Rewards Card||1 Point|
|Gold Debit Card||1 Point|
|Active Debit Card||1 Point for domestic NFC transactions only|
|RuPay Priority Banking Card||1 Point for domestic spends|
|Instant Welcome Kit Card For Priority A/Cs||1-3 Points|
|Ladies First Card*||10 Points|
|Master Card Gold Plus Debit Card||1 Point|
|Priority Platinum Chip Card*||1-3 Points|
|Priority Platinum Debit Card||1-3 Points|
|Privee Card||2-6 Points|
|Titanium Rewards Card||1 Point|
|Rewards+ Visa Debit Card||1 Point|
|Wealth Card||1-3 Points|
|Titanium Prime/ Prime Plus/ Domestic Debit Card||1 Point|
|Smart Privilege Card||1 Point|
|Visa Classic/ Domestic/ International Cards(NRI customers only)||1 Point|
|Burgundy World Debit Card||2-6 Points|
|Online Rewards Debit Card||1 Point|
|Secure+ Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard)||1 Point|
|Business Platinum Card||1 Point on Domestic Spends/3 points on International Spends|
|Mariner’s Debit Card||1 point on Domestic Spends/2 points on International Spends|
|Display Debit Card||2 points on Domestic Spends/4 points on International Spends|
|Display Debit Card||2 points on Domestic Spends/4 points on International Spends|
|Value+ Debit Card||1 point|
- 1. *On Ladies First Card earn 5 points for every Rs. 100 spent on Groceries and Apparels
- 2. On Titanium Rewards Debit Card or Rewards+ Debit Card - Earn 3x reward points on dining
Get 3 times the EDGE REWARD Points every time you dine out using your Titanium Rewards / Rewards+ Debit Card on transactions of Rs.500 or more
- Cardholders need to use their valid Titanium Rewards Debit Card or Rewards+ Debit Card as the mode of payment to enjoy 3x EDGE REWARD Points on dining.
- The bank will not be responsible for issuing points, if any merchant is not registered under dining category.
- 3. On Titanium Rewards Debit Card and Rewards+ Debit Card - Earn 3x reward points on shopping
Get 3 times the EDGE REWARD points on shopping at apparel stores whenever you pay using your Titanium Rewards Debit Card or Rewards+ Debit Card on transactions of Rs.500 or more
- Cardholders need to use their valid Titanium Rewards Debit Card or Rewards+ Debit Card as the mode of payment to enjoy 3x EDGE REWARD points on shopping at apparel stores.
- The bank will not be responsible for issuing points, if any merchant is not registered under fashion apparels category
Titanium Rewards Debit Card holders are entitled to 5% cash back on movie spends, both online and box office openings. EDGE REWARD points will not be credited to members account for movie transactions
- 4. On Online Rewards Debit Card for every Rs. 200 spent, earn 3X Reward points on all online spends.
- 5. Activation offer :
• On Priority Platinum Chip Card:Any new customer transacting with their card / activating their card for the first time, within 45 days of account opening, will earn1000 additional EDGE REWARD points. The customer will be eligible for this offer only once.This offer is applicable for new to bank customers (after Oct 01, 2016) holding a Priority account with Axis Bank and having a Priority Platinum Debit Card.
• On Online Rewards Debit Card :Any new customer transacting with their card / activating their card for the first time, within 30 days from card receipt, will earn 2500 additional reward points. The customer will be eligible for this offer only once. This offer is effective from Mar 01, 2017.
• On Value+ Debit Card:Any new customer on completing 3 financial transactions within the first 60 days from card setup, will earn 3000 additional reward points. The customer will be eligible for this offer only once.
• On Delight Debit Card: With effect from 25th October 2020, earning of EDGE REWARD points on Delight Debit card has been discontinued.
- 1. The earn rule is applicable for all Non-Resident Savings Accounts with Axis Bank.
- 2. The earn rule will be applicable only for inward remittances credited to the customer’s Non-Resident Savings Account with Axis Bank.
- 3. The above mentioned earn rules are not applicable for inward remittances done with the purpose of booking an FCNR deposit.
- 4. Inward remittance transaction booked (by Non-Resident customers) through online as well as offline modes will be considered for EDGE REWARD points credit.
- 5. Inward remittances sent to Axis Bank as a beneficiary Bank but being converted through some other Bank and then being credited in the customer’s Non-Resident Savings Account via NEFT or RTGS will not be eligible for EDGE REWARD points credit under the above mentioned earn rules.
For example:- If customer A sends USD 10,000 in an NRI Savings account as a beneficiary but instructs the correspondent bank to convert it before being credited to Axis Bank wherein Axis Bank receives the remittance in the form of an NEFT or RTGS will not be considered under the earn rule as mentioned above.
- 6. A Non-resident customer can earn a maximum of 1000 (One thousand) EDGE REWARD points in a calendar month as per the table mentioned (Annexure A).
- 7. Illustration on points credit:-
- a. If a Non-Resident customer remits an amount of INR 1.80 Lakh, the customer will get 80 points and not 160 points since the threshold of 2 lakhs is not achieved (as per Annexure A).
- b. If a Non-Resident customer remits an amount equivalent to INR 10 Lakhs twice in the same month, he/she will be credited with only 1000 (One thousand) EDGE REWARD points and not 2000 as the maximum amount of points that can be credited to the customer per month is 1000.
- 8. By participating in this offer, the customer shall be deemed to have read, understood, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- 9. In all matters or disputes relating to the offer, the decision of Axis Bank shall be final and binding
- 10. All information is provided on "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. Axis Bank makes no representation and disclaims all express, implied warranties of any kind to the customer and/or any third party.
- 11. These terms and conditions and an arrangement herein shall be subject to applicable RBI guidelines issued from time to time and prevailing law and regulations.
- 12. In addition to the above terms and conditions, the existing terms and conditions of Axis Bank and the EDGE REWARDS program will also apply.
- 1. This is a limited period offer on activation of the Axis Active band purchased by the customer, using the activation code included in the customer's Active kit. This offer is valid for only a select audience that received this offer through email and SMS.
- 2. This is a one-time offer and is available on a first-come, first-served basis only before 31st January, 2018.
- 3. In order to be eligible for the offer, the activation procedure needs to be completed in full, as outlined in the Axis Active kit received by the customer.
- 4. Once the band has been activated, within the offer period, the eligible customer will receive 500 EDGE REWARD points in their account within 10-15 working days.
- 5. This e-voucher will be delivered to your bank registered e-mail ID, instantly. In case of unforeseen situations it will be delivered maximum within 24 hours.
- 6. This offer is subject to applicable laws and regulations and would be modified/discontinued based on the prevailing law/regulation at any point of time and neither party shall be under any liability or obligation or continue implementation of the said offer till such time the terms are modified by the Bank as per the prevailing/amended law at that point of time. In the event, that the offer cannot be continued without total compliance of the prevailing law at any point of time, this offer shall be deemed to be discontinued forthwith from the date when the amended law restricting/prohibiting the arrangement comes into force.
- 7. The terms & conditions of Axis Active and EDGE REWARDS prevail along with the offer T&Cs.
- 8. All customer disputes will have to be reported to Axis Bank or its representatives on or before the 30th day, post the offer ends. In case of any dispute, the decision of Axis Bank will be final.
*EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the member's account within 12 working days from the point of sales/ online transaction. For example: points for transaction done on 10th July 2017, will be credited by 26th July, 2017.
Effective 5th March 2013, below Credit Cards are eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points for below mentioned transactions.
|Credit Cards||Points per Rs. 200 spent||Add-on Card||On Renewal/Welcome|
|Commercial Card||1-2 Points**||NA||NA|
|Shopping Reward Credit Card||2 Points||NA||NA|
|Silver Cards||2-4 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Gold Cards||2-4 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Buzz Credit Card||2-6 Points||NA||NA|
|Titanium Cards||2-8 Points||100 Points||NA|
|My Choice/ My Wings Cards||4 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Neo Card||2 Points||100 Points||NA|
|My Business Cards||4 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Pride Platinum Credit Card||4 Points||NA||NA|
|Pride Signature Credit Card||4 Points||NA||NA|
|Platinum/ Insta Easy Cards||6-12 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Signature Credit Card||10-20 Points||NA||NA|
|Reserve Credit Card||10-20 Points||100 Points||NA|
|My Zone Cards||4 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Privilege Credit Cards||10 Points||100 Points||NA|
|Select Credit Card||10-20 Points||NA||5000* Points|
|Freecharge Credit Card||1 Points||NA||NA|
|Magnus credit Card||12 Points||NA||NA|
**1 point for domestic transactions/ 2 points on international transactions.Fuel transactions done on MasterCard CCIL Credit Card will not be rewarded with any points.
*EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the member's account within 12 working days from the point of sales/ online transaction. For example: Points for transaction done on 10th July 2017, will be credited by 26th July, 2017.EDGE REWARD points will not be earned on those credit card transactions that have been converted into EMI.
Effective 1st December 2019, crediting of 2x EDGE REWARD points as Birthday bonus on certain credit card spends during the birthday month has been discontinued.
Effective 14th April 2020, crediting of EDGE REWARD points on transactions for wallet spends and reload using your Axis Bank Credit Card has been discontinued.
Effective 22nd September 2020, there will be a change in the EDGE REWARDS accrual towards the Insurance Premium transaction on your Axis Bank Credit card and will be capped to Rs. 5,000 per transaction https://www.axisbank.Com/Edginsur.
Effective 22nd September 2020, EDGE REWARDS accrual on transaction towards Insurance spends on your Magnus Credit Card, will be capped at 6,000 points per transaction https://www.axisbank.com/Maginsur.
Effective 2nd June 2020, crediting of EDGE REWARD points as Welcome Bonus for SELECT Credit Card has been discontinued.
NRI Savings Account
Effective 10th November 2014, an NRI Savings Account customer must maintain a minimum Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of Rs. 25,000 per month to be eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points for below mentioned transactions. Corporate and Government Trust Savings Account, no frills and Basic Savings Account are not eligible to earn points
The below mentioned earn rules are applicable only for Prime and below customer.
|Sr. No.||Particular||AMB between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||AMB between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||AMB greater than Rs. 5,00,000||Limit per financial year
i.e. April – March
|1||Monthly Credit Transactions Amounting to Rs. 50,000 or more||25 points||50 points||75 points||Once a month|
|2||Electronic Clearance System Transactions (ECS)– Credit or Debit ECS Transactions||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum 5 transactions in a month|
|3||Standing Instructions (Credit or Debit)||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum 5 transactions in a month|
|4||Opening of Recurring Deposit Account for Rs. 2,000 or more||100 points||200 points||300 points||No Cap|
|5||Opening of Axis Direct Account||400 points||800 points||1200 points||One Time|
Effective 1st April’21 crediting of EDGE REWARD points for the above mentioned earn rules for NRI Priority Saving Account has been discontinued
Portfolio Investment Scheme Transaction
Effective 1st August 2016, an NRI Savings Account customer will earn EDGE REWARDS point for Portfolio Investment Transactions.
|Trade reported||Maximum 20 points per trade day per customer (cust ID level)||20|
* EDGE REWARDS point for NRI PIS Transactions are applicable only on scheme codes NREPI and NROPI
Effective 29th September 2017, NRI saving account customers can earn EDGE REWARD points on all inward remittance transactions as given below:
|S.No||Value of Inward Remittance converted to INR||Points|
|1||Less than or equivalent to INR 2 Lakhs||80 Points/Lakh*|
|2||Greater than INR 2 lakhs to INR 5 Lakhs||100 Points/Lakh|
|3||Greater than INR 5 Lakhs to INR 10 Lakhs||120 Points/Lakh|
|4||Greater than INR 10 Lakhs||1000 Points/Transaction|
*Example 1-Any customer remitting an amount of less than INR 2 Lakh will be credited 80 EDGE REWARD points, subject to a maximum of 1000 EDGE REWARD points per month.
Example 2- Any customer remitting an amount of INR 2 Lakh will be credited 160 (80 points/lakh) EDGE REWARD points, subject to a maximum of 1000 EDGE REWARD points per month.
**EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the members account by 20th of the following month. For example: points for transaction done on 10th January 2014, will be credited by 20th February, 2014.
Effective 6th April 2015, in order to be eligible to earn points, the combined family AMB should be > Rs. 25,000 per month. To earn points on Family Banking transactions, the primary member has to hold Savings Account - Prime and above, whereas other family members added by the primary member, can hold any Savings Account with the exception of Corporate and Government Trust Savings Account, no frills and Basic Savings Account.
|Product||Transaction Type||Family Balance between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Family Balance between Rs. 1,00,000 to Rs. 5,00,000||Family Balance greater than Rs. 5,00,000||Limits|
|Family Banking||Addition of Family Member*||100 points||200 points||300 points||Up to 3 members in a family, excluding the primary account holder|
|Monthly Deposits Amounting to Rs. 50,000 or more.||25 points||50 points||75 points||Once a month, per member|
|Electronic Clearance System Transactions (ECS) - Credit or Debit Transactions||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum of 5 transactions in a month, per member|
|Standing Instructions - Credit or Debit Transactions||5 points||10 points||15 points||Maximum of 5 transactions in a month, per member|
|Opening of Recurring Deposit for Rs. 2000 or more||100 points||200 points||300 points||No cap|
|Opening an Axis Direct Account||400 points||800 points||1200 points||One time, per member|
|Take any one Family Menu action in the Festival month-December*||50 points||100 points||150 points||Up to 3 members in a family, excluding the primary account holder|
*Points to be given to Primary Member
*EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the members account by 20th of the following month. For example points for transaction done on 10th January 2020, points will be credited by 20th February, 2020.
Points earned for the 1st time on any of the above transactions will be credited by 31st March 2015
Effective 27th October, 2017, below transaction on Axis Direct is eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points for below mentioned transactions.
|Earn points when you start your first Equity SIP||Min. Rs. 2000 p.m., for min. 36 months||250 points|
|Earn points when you place your first trade||Only through Axis Direct Mobile App||250 points|
*EDGE REWARD points earned on the above transactions shall be credited to the members account by 20th of the following month. For example, points for transaction done on 10th January 2020, points will be credited by 20th February, 2020.
Effective 20th May 2018, crediting of EDGE REWARD points for any loan disbursals and/or anniversaries has been discontinued.
Customers can earn Points on Forex transactions only if they have a Savings Account or Debit / Credit Cards.
|Forex||Outward Remittance through Internet Banking||500 Points||Every time outward remittance is done|
|Outward Remittance through Branch||250 Points||Every time outward remittance is done|
|Loading / Re-loading of Travel Currency Card through Savings Account||250 Points||Points will be issued only on loading of amount through Savings Account|
|Spends on Travel Currency Card for every USD 5 or equivalent amount in any other currency*||2 Points||The spends will be calculated in USD with prevailing exchange rate as on 1st of every month. Points will be issued on a cumulative spends for a month|
The above Forex rules are effective from 1st January, 2014. The EDGE REWARD points on the above transactions will be credited by 20th of the following month.
For example: Customer has spent a cumulative of EURO 300 in January, 2014. The exchange rate prevailing on 1st January, 2014 is 1 EURO = USD 1.38. The equivalent USD amount now becomes USD 412.73. Basis the earn rule as mentioned above the customer account will be credited with 164 EDGE REWARD points for USD 412.73.
Effective 27th August 2016, below transaction on Axis Active is eligible to earn EDGE REWARD points for below mentioned transaction.
|Weekly goals||Weekly step goal of 70,000||500|
Axis ACTIVE REGISTRATION OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS