Netmeds Rs. 500 (Item Code IV39)
- This is a GyFTR Instant Gift Voucher which can be redeemed online. To claim the voucher
a. Log in/Create Netmeds account on www.netmeds.com or Netmeds App.
b. Select the Medicines to purchase and upload prescription in case of prescription drugs
c. Choose Vouchers in the Payment section, Enter the voucher code and click on ‘Apply’.
- No physical voucher is couriered or is required
- Gift Vouchers are only accepted online at www.netmeds.com
- 2 Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one transaction.
- Gift Vouchers CANNOT be clubbed with offers/promotions available online.
- Voucher code is valid only on orders placed Netmeds App and Netmeds Website.
- Voucher can be redeemed only on the purchase of Prescription Medicines, and no minimum purchase is required to avail the voucher discount.
Netmeds.com, India Ki Pharmacy, is brought to you by the Dadha & Company - one of India's most trusted pharmacies, with over 100 years experience in dispensing quality medicines.
HOW TO REDEEM:
For any queries related to point's redemption, please contact the bank helpline. For any queries related to your Instant Gift Voucher, submit your query at www.gyftr.com/helpdesk or call us at 1800-1033-314(10 am to 10 pm).
Please provide the Instant Gift Voucher details when making purchases online/ at the store, or utilizing the services offered by the said Merchant Establishment for which the voucher has been issued. Please make note of the Terms & Conditions given below.
P.S. If there is any discrepancy with the e-Voucher you have received, please call our Customer Service Number at 1860-419-5555, 1860-500-5555 within 3 working days. Do mention your Order Reference No. for better assistance.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is a Netmeds Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted on https://www.netmeds.com/ and Netmeds App
- The person who has Netmeds vouchers is deemed to be the beneficiary
- This Voucher is applicable for valid customers only.
- This Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Netmeds date of issue.
- This Voucher entitles customers to order medicines ONLY.
- Toiletries, Cosmetics, FMCG products or the products of a similar kind cannot be purchased through this Voucher.
- For prescription based medicine orders, a valid a prescription from an authorized doctor is required for the fulfilment of the order.
- For the purpose of redeeming the Voucher online at Netmeds.com, the Voucher number must be applied at the time of checkout to get the maximum discount of up to the denomination of this voucher.
- If the order value exceeds the denomination value of this voucher, then customers shall pay the differential amount by selecting the desired payment method mentioned on the Netmeds website at the time of checkout.
- If the order value is less than the Voucher value, then the balance amount shall be forfeited and cannot be refunded or adjusted in any manner whatsoever.
- Delivery and/or COD charges shall be borne by customers only.
- This Voucher is for one-time use only & cannot be combined with any other offers, schemes or discounts of any kind, available at the Netmeds's website.
- Once the prescription has been validated by Netmeds, the order delivery details will be confirmed by Netmeds at the time of placing the order. For any order related enquires, customers are advised to visit www.netmeds.com
Maximum of 2 vouchers can be used by a customer in an order
- This Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- All orders shall be placed at least 7 working days before the end of the validity period of this Voucher
- Any sale of the medicines by the pharmacy will be as per the applicable Indian Drugs and Cosmetic Act 1940.
- The usage of the Voucher is at the sole discretion of customers.
- Authorised GV partner holds no responsibility, direct or indirect, for any damage, loss, or health problems that may arise from the use of any products offered by the Netmeds.
- Fulfillment of orders is subject to availability of the product(s) at the time of processing the order.
- For any queries / issues related to GV / GC, raise a request at www.gvhelpdesk.com